About the reservation:
- The reservation of the apartment is made by the payment of the 25% of the total of the reservation, by credit card or bank transfer. The reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of this amount.
- In the confirmation e-mail you will find the address of the apartment, contact details, the remaining amount to be paid and the other instructions for your arrival and departure.
- On arrival you must pay the remaining rental amount and the guarantee deposit, in cash or credit card.
About the rate of the city:
A rate on overnight stays has been established by the Generalitat de Catalunya, since 1 November 2012.
The rate of € 2.25 per person and night for a maximum of 7 nights is not included in the rental price of the apartment, so it is broken down into a separate item and must be paid at the time of arrival. Young people under 17 are exempt.
About the cancellation of the rent:
- If the customer cancels up to 7 days before the date of arrival, the total amount of the deposit is refunded.
- If the client cancels outside this period he must pay the amount of the first night.
- If the client does not show up, the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
About the security deposit:
Upon arrival you will be asked to provide a security deposit to guarantee that the apartment and its contents are returned in good condition. It is remembered that by accepting our Terms and Conditions, you agree that any damage caused by you or your companions will be deducted from your deposit and that you are also liable for any damages that exceed the amount of the deposit.
Depending on the apartment offered, a security deposit of 300 to 500 euros (€) will be requested upon arrival. This security deposit will have to be paid in cash or by credit card. For additional information contact Midtown Luxury Apartments.
- Cash: All security guaranties paid in cash will be fully refunded at your check-out, after inspection of the apartment to verify that it has not been damaged.
- Credit card: All guarantee bonds paid by credit card will be refunded to the same credit card used for payment between 3 and 7 days after departure as long as the apartment has not been damaged.
About the arrival and departure:
- Please make sure we have your updated arrival time so we can plan your check-in.
- Our office in c / Bruc, 55 Entlo. 1º A is open until 7 pm during the week. Please advise in advance for arrivals outside these hours so that we can send you the instructions for a self-check-in. You can notify your arrival time by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +34935323013.
- The apartment will be available from 15hs, for early arrivals we will try to accommodate the client as soon as possible. For this it is very important that you update your arrival time, not having this information can cause some delay at the time of check in.
- Please remember that check in is from 3pm and 2pm. For arrivals after 7:00 pm, instructions will be sent for a self-check-in. If you need a person to receive them the price of this service will be € 30 after 9pm and € 50 after 24 hours.
The day of your departure from the apartment:
- Departures must be made at 11:00 am or before. Any unauthorized departure after 11hs will be penalized with a surcharge of € 50.
- If you need a late check out, please ask if it is possible at the time of check in; We will try to accommodate you whenever our next arrival is not the same day. If possible, you can stay in the apartment until 18hs paying 50% of the price of one night. Any departure after 6 pm will be subject to the total price per day stipulated.
- On the day of your departure you should leave your apartment tidy, have the trash properly disposed of and leave clean utensils and kitchen utensils used. Please leave all sets of keys on the table and close the door on leaving, having previously made sure you have all your belongings.
- Under prior notice, we can also reserve a taxi for your departure from the apartment.